Search
  • omnistream co.

Case Study: Scale up with Omnistream's Macrospace and NPD Recommendations

Updated: Sep 3

How do we address rapidly changing shopper behaviour? Challenges and Goals: • Deliver store level, space aware, assortment in line with each store's unique shopper profiles, needs and behaviours • Determine the range algorithmically, making sure to optimise capital expenditure whilst driving availability • Update each stores assortment and planograms as frequently as weekly, to account for new products and supply issues • Increase category level performance, as well as whole store performance Results: • Initial (pre-covid) partnership (400 stores, managing an avg of 11% of total store range) +5% total store growth • Extended (during covid) partnership (1000 stores, managing 16% of total store range) +15% total store growthDays of Inventory reduction of 20% and an average 40% variation in store level assortment for each category • Gross Profit Increase of 18%



6 views0 comments