Here’s Omnistream! This Singapore-headquartered retail solutions startup is here to help large retailers increase sales and efficiency through data. They’ve just raised a $7M Series A to go further!
- They serve customers globally, including Watsons, 7-Eleven, foodpanda and Delivery Hero.
- Their solutions are deployed in 8,500+ retail locations.
Who cashed in? SIG Venture Capital led the round. Delivery Hero Ventures, Spiral Ventures and Wavemaker Partners also joined in.
🧐 What it’s all about
They’ve got different SaaS products to help you bring a better customer experience and earn more through product assortment, inventory management (aka, keeping fewer items out-of-stock) and less waste.
- A ton of these involve planograms, which are diagrams of how and where certain products should be on shelves to increase sales.
- They integrate with your data and systems and also have their own third-party data to help.
🛍 How it works
All about inputs. Figure out shelving and merchandising guidelines, customer preferences and more.
Store assortment. Use data on customer behavior, geography and competition to optimize your product assortment in-store.
- Learn the types of items you need to stock and sell.
Shelf planograms. Automatically generate planograms based on retailer guidelines, visual impact and profit and loss (P&L).
Simulate and measure results. Once you’ve generated planograms, you can simulate scenarios to predict and score planogram performance based on what matters most — visual impact and profitability.
- Plan the perfect spots for each item to be on the shelf.
👉🏼 What’s next?
- With the cash, they’re still focused on scaling globally and are also looking to make 50 key hires by the end of the year.
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON BACKSCOOP