Omnistream is a Series A startup helping retailers deliver consumer centric assortment
Omnistream leverages machine learning & optimization techniques to automate traditional retail space planning. Our product ethos is bringing simplicity to complexity. We are an outcomes driven company, meaning we guarantee sales uplifts and cost efficiencies to our customers. What we do is niche, but incredibly important to some of the world’s largest retailers.
We are a global company with a fully remote work culture. You will be working with colleagues from France, Germany, Russia, Australia, Singapore, and everything in between.
As a Product Manager, you will work in a cross-functional team of between 4-7 members (Product Manager, Engineers and Designers). You will act as the voice of our customers and be a stable bridge between Engineering and the Business. You’ll be responsible for crafting desirable products from real user insights in line with Omnistream’s vision. You’ll share your experience with others in the company to help them learn and grow.
You will report directly to our CEO , and will be part of the Product Team.
What you will do:
• Be part of a highly motivated, product-focused and customer-obsessed team
• Owning your product: creating the vision, setting strategic direction, and successfully delivering key product outcomes
• Be a partner with algo engineering, front end, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to build solutions that increase customer satisfaction and grow our business
• Participate in research and testing (we spend lots of time talking directly to our customers!) to understand customer pain and identify opportunities for improvement
• Use product analytics to understand how our customers use our platform, and help guide decisions on future improvements and optimizations we can make
• Craft clearly written hypotheses and define experiments as well as lean ways of validating those
• Facilitate the definition of specific requirements for each feature to ensure best-in-class user experience and efficient technical implementation
• Evaluate feedback to ensure that we’re building the right features and prioritizing appropriately into our backlog
• Promote a culture of knowledge sharing and mutual trust
• Ensure that the team gets involved in learnings from user research and apply them to the solutions for the team area
• Embrace the customer as part of the team. You first have to be an expert in the problem. For this, you interact with customers directly and conduct their work alongside them.
• Learn through frequent iteration. Rapid iteration is crucial for success. You strive for a big vision, but you get there through tiny steps
• 3+ years product management experience
• Industry experience in retail / category management / space management is a bonus
• Are excited about driving business outcomes while solving user pain points and know how to find the right balance
• Understand why prioritization separates good product development teams from great product development team, and the importance of the trifecta (Product, Engineering and Design)
• You love to do product discovery and understand what our customers need
• You are a master of multiple domains besides your experience in Product Management, preferably in B2B finance or Software Engineering
• You are able to manage partners and vendors to make sure we have access to best solutions in the markets
• You are fluent in English. German, French and any other language is a plus
• Exceptional verbal and written word communicator with strong business acumen
• Fully remote work, flexible work hours. We are outcomes focused
• Great colleagues: we value a culture of empowerment, learning, and excellence. If you feel like a corporate outsider, we may be the place for you
• A competitive salary and participation in our share options programme
• Our team stands out: here, you will get to work with a team of seasoned industry experts that still strive to learn every day
• By joining us as an early employee, you will have unrivalled autonomy and ownership
• Potential to grow into a Head of Productrole as we continue to extend our team quickly